eLAB Masterclass with Sascha Hein
eLAB Masterclass with Sascha HeinBrazil
eLAB – The system that perfected shade matching in dentistry even if you take shades every day.
We all have experienced those embarrassing moments in our when our shade matching skills fall well short of expectations. Re-do’s are time consuming, expensive and they are a frequent source of conflict between the dental lab and the dental office. Since its introduction in 2016 the eLAB system is enjoying growing popularity among all members of the restorative team. But eLAB has also grown to become a community project, connecting likeminded enthusiasts from around the world, changing lives, improving skills and boosting confidence. Do you have the courage to master the single central shade match?
Key Learning Goals:
- • Traditional shade communication what are the pros and cons?
- • Understanding metamerism and its origins
- • Light propagation through dental hard tissues
- • Objective shade quantification and communication without the use of shade guides
- • Understanding the eLAB digital workflow
- • Various clinical examples
- • Outlook on future developments
What to bring:
- • The usual armamentarium suitable for ceramic work (personal instruments, diamond burs etc)
- • A DSLR camera system suitable for dental photography including body, macro lens and ring or lateral flash. A matching polar_eyes® filter is needed and can be provided during the course
- • Mac or PC notebook
- • A formatted, empty memory card for your camera
This mind-boggling course is packed with deep background knowledge, classic and new techniques as well as lots of fun and excitement!