Bio-Emulation SymposiumOslo, Norway
Tissue preservative dentistry in a league of its own
In a rarely occurring combination, we have managed to get no less than 7 members of The Bio-Emulation Group to speak in Oslo. The event will take place the 15th-16th of May 2020, with a Networking Dinner and Party Friday evening. The Bio-Emulation Group is one of the most exquisite groups concerning tissue preservative dentistry, and it is extremely rare to have so many members of the group gathered at once. Therefore, it is a unique opportunity to get a thorough overview of the entire bio-emulation way of thinking and techniques.
The following lecturers will speak at Bio-Emulation Symposium:
- Dr. Panagiotis Bazos // The Spectrum and Applications of Cross Polarized Imaging
- Dental technician Sascha Hein // “eLABor_aid®” – a New Dawn in Shade Matching!
- Dr. Stephane Browet & Dr. David Gerdolle // Cracks: Breaking the Code without Falling Apart
- Dr. Stephane Browet // Magnification: Fashion, Fiction or Passion?
- Dr. Gianfranco Politano // New Concepts in Real Adhesive Preparation
- Dr. Javier Tapia Guadix // The Single Central Challenge: Emulating Nature with Composite or Ceramic
- Dr. David Gerdolle & Dr. Lucas Zago Naves // The SEM Project – From Macro to Micro to Nano